Rack Mounted LifePO4 Battery
The best residential energy storage and server backup batteries!
Pashbull’s rack-mounted batteries are manufactured in accordance with the standard 19″ design using reliable lithium iron phosphate ion batteries with a voltage of 48V (51.2V), a wide power range of 2.4KWh-10.24KWh available, and support for multiple battery modules connected in series and parallel to enhance total energy.
- High energy density
- High safety
- Flexible installation
- The one-stage battery cells
- Real-time monitoring
- Overvoltage protection
- Undervoltage protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Low-temperature charge protection
- High-temperature charge protection
- Low-temperature discharge protection
- High-temperature discharge protection
- Charge over-current protection
- Discharge over-current protection
- Dormancy function
- CAN, RS485, RS232 communication
- Extensive expansion, supporting up to 15 in parallel
Rack Mounted Batteries Comparison
|Modle||PBRA 48V 100Ah||PBRB 48V 200Ah||PBRE 51.2V 100Ah||PBRF 51.2V 200Ah|
|Battery Weight||42 Kg||86 Kg||43.5 Kg||88 Kg|
|Max Charge Current||100A (1C)||100A (1C)||100A (1C)||100A (1C)|
|Max Discharge Current||100A (1C)||100A (1C)||100A (1C)||100A (1C)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Life Cycle Character||≥6000 Cycles (80%DOD)|
|Self Discharge||Per Month <3% Max|
|Communication||CAN, RS485, RS232|
|Scalability||Can be connected in Parallel ≤15|
- Use brand new high-quality battery cells to ensure long cycle life and security.
- Provide 5-year warranty service.
- Certified by CE, MSDS, UN38.3.
- 2.4KWh-10.24KWh Large capacity which can meet more needs of customers.
- The Rack-mounted design can save storage space.
- High stability BMS adopts the Cyprus which can be compatible with more inverters.
- The logo and the color of the shell can be customized.
The rack-mounted battery serves as a building block for residential energy storage systems with a reliable and accurate battery management system. Used in conjunction with an energy storage inverter, the system enables the following functions:
* Tariff reduction: Charging during off-peak hours and discharging the battery during peak hours.
* Self-use: Store excess energy generated by the solar panels and use it when needed.
* Back-up power: Provides power in the event of a grid outage.
* Smart Energy Management: Real-time monitoring and management. You can see how much energy is generated and consumed in real time.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Our rack-mounted batteries with a voltage of 48V (51.2V), and a wide power range of 2.4KWh-10.24KWh are available.
6000 cycles to 80% capacity and up to 10-15 years of availability.
Using brand new high-quality battery cells ensure long cycle life and security.
High stability BMS adopts the Cyprus which can be compatible with more inverters.
We offer an 5-year warranty and are responsible for our clients. Our battery quality management is very strict and the return rate is much lower than the market average. However, everything is not always 100%, if the battery fails within 5 years, we will provide you with prompt and perfect after-sales service.
The battery shell is made of high-strength sheet metal stainless steel, which is impact and impact-resistant and anti-oxidation.
With three communication protocols-CANbus, RS485 and RS232-you can receive data information in real-time on your LAN or in the cloud.